Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year! And now for some laughs...

Happy New Year Everyone!

It's crazy to think that less than a year ago I had the privilege of meeting Jenn, Triona and Lauren at a writing workshop, and now we are blog buddies, crit partners, and writing warriors together.  Amazing how much can happen in a single year.  I'm excited to see what 2013 will bring!

Buzzfeed picture - best auto correct mistakesIn the mean time, I thought I would kick off the new year by sharing one of my favorite sites to visit when I need a good laugh.

Comedy Obsession #1: Buzzfeed

A coworker of mine introduced me to this site on an especially slow Friday. There are lots of goodies on there, but my favorites are the hilariously absurd lists they compile. Like this list that compiles the 25 Worst (or  best, depending on your perspective) auto-corrects of 2012.  Make sure you have a box of tissues nearby - it made me laugh so hard I cried!

If you like the auto correct list, check out this list of twitter spelling mistakes. I mean really - cologne vs. colon? What is wrong with people?!

Not to be missed are the animal compilations, like this one:  33 Dogs and Cats Who Just Don't Know Anymore.  I've had days where I can easily relate to 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 20, 28 and 32.

Or if you are just a fan of puppies and like a good ohmigoditssocuteiwanttoeatitup moment, check out 50 Puppies to Get You Through the Work Day.  Yeah, they're that cute.

Hope you enjoy, and happy New Year to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment