Writing a story that has little boys as background characters? Here's this month's Top Ten List of how to Keep It Real when writing about the Wonderful World of Boys.
1. Dig holes in the backyard just for fun.
2. Can't keep socks on.
3. Don't mind strange smells.
5. Bath is a four letter word.
6. Lick spoons and put them back in the drawer.
7. Anything is a weapon - even scrambled eggs.
8. Ignore mom, but comes running when the doorbell rings.
9. Will fight to the death not to have to clean.
10. Must have nitro!!!