Wednesday, May 10, 2017

From Summer to College and Beyond

Summer is fast approaching now.  Vacation time!! Woohoo!
Pools, parties, and popsicles.
Maybe a little light reading and maybe a little writing or at least journaling.









For me, my summer writing will take a different direction this year.  It is time to start thinking Common App or the college essay.  Time for me to get creative about myself - kinda like author bio.  I won't be following same format, but I will be trying to think along those lines.

So what can I take from author bio to apply to my writing?

Voice of course.
Humor  for sure.
Include just the details that apply to the situation.
Word count.
And my own personal motto?  Keep it real.
Edit.
Revise.
Repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Many people like you to exercise at 6-7 in the morning, but did you know? Because of the high concentration of pollutants in the environment at night when the temperature drops, the concentration of carbon dioxide in the air is also high, so it is not suitable to go out for exercise. NIKSA workout clothes explores a healthier lifestyle with you.

    ReplyDelete