Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Let Your Inner Kid Out

So a couple of weeks ago, my baby brother had to write a persuasive paper and needed help.  My mom with her weird sense of humor assigned me the task.  I took one look at his paper and thought two things.  The first thing I noticed was that he didn't have an audience so after much debate on the subject we settled on President Trump.  The second thing I noticed was that he didn't have a clear thesis.  When I asked him about this, he just gave me a blank stare.  So I tried again and asked him what his point was.  After an even longer discussion, we finally neatened up his topic and knocked the paper out in record time.


This experience got me thinking of just how important it is to have an identified audience and point otherwise readers are like what the heck.

 So what's the point of my article?

Work with younger children on their writing because I kid you not it will help you with yours.

  Happy Writing.

1 comment:

  1. The new crown epidemic in 2020 has caused many people to reduce going out and stay at home. Do you feel very hard at home? Because staying in a small space for a long time without traveling is really not conducive to releasing stress and regulating our emotions. At this time home exercise is a good choice. Many people say that exercising at home will make them feel a lot more comfortable. You can also start trying. But please protect yourself during exercise, NIKSA best affordable workout clothesgive you the most suitable protection during exercise.

    ReplyDelete