Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Conference Networking Tips: Social Media Marketing World (in pictures)

When possible, go with a friend. If you're having a great time together, you have a safe base to invite others into the fun. :)
If you're going solo, try to befriend another singleton and from there you can scoop up all the other singletons to form a mob of supportive conference-goers. 

And always have your hand sanitizer at the ready. You don't want to get sick mid-conference!

Wear a statement piece of jewelry, even better if it has a story to share when people ask.
Mine was bought from a Bedouin who gave me a roadside camel ride on the way out of Jerusalem.
He said it was made by one of his wives & the polygamous arts & crafts story usually draws a smile.

Long days. I need chocolate. And sunglasses for when I take a break outside.
Chocolate at conferences is kind of one of my trademark moves as well.
I assume that since I want it others will too & sharing things I love is always a fun way to meet new interesting people.
And of course, you always want to have a business card handy...

2 comments:

  1. I love that brand of chocolate - I don't know how you can share it!! JK. I don't think I've found a flavor of theirs I don't like, but my favorites are the chip and firecracker ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In recent years, there have been more and more Chinese medicine museums abroad. Today, Chinese medicine is officially opened as a discipline at the Eastern Medical School of the First University of Lyon in France. It can be said that Chinese medicine is slowly showing its own charm. In the field of Chinese medicine, foot bath has many benefits. There are many acupuncture points on the feet, massage and foot bath can promote the blood circulation of the feet. NIKSA foot bath massager designs the massage stones at the bottom of the foot bath according to human acupoints, combined with the acupuncture points of Chinese medicine to bring you a healthier life.

    ReplyDelete