Writing a story that has a boy character? Maybe a pesky younger brother? Well then, welcome to my wonderful world of boy post. Here's this months Top Tens. Maybe you can get some ideas or inspirations.
1. Hides food, even yummy, delicious gummy vitamins, in the couch cushions.
2. Places furniture over spills (okay, I admit it. . . I do that too)
3. Bathroom humor is hilarious!!!!
4. Very physical. Must be touching each other every blooming second of the day. I think wrestling
is their form of hugging.
5. Video games.
6. Burping is a form of communication.
7. Eat food that falls on the ground.
8. Video games again.
9. Eat anything that looks like candy even if it is mom's birth control or a piece of broken black Lego
on the floor next to the changing table (hello, what if that was something that fell out of your
10. Eat stuffing out of pizza crust and then use the crust as a straw.