|With my cute mom! Love her.|
In Honor of Mother's Day, the subjects were provided the prompt "Mom." Here is how they responded:
- Multi-tasking master, seems to have an answer for everything, puts up with your crap and still loves you.
- If you can't find it, ask mom.
- The person who will stand by you and support you no matter what. They will always be there for you.
- My mom is my whole world to me. I couldn't live without her. My mom is extremely comforting and she can make some bomb food. Love you mom!
- Kind, caring, and sweet, they are always there when you need them and no matter how many times you disappoint them they will still be there for you, moms always have a special place for their kids in their heart.
- The only person who walks into your room, farts, and then walks away without a word. And you still love her.
- A mother is just someone with a child. A mom is someone who loves their child unconditionally and would go to the ends of the world to see their child be as happy as they possibly could be.
- A wonderful mixture of frustration and love. They are the people you love the most but sometimes forget to show it. That's why there's a day dedicated to tell them how much you care.
- My mom wants nothing to do with me! Happy Mother's Day!
- I love my mom's patience, compassion and the selflessness that she has for her family.
- I have four moms. One of them legally became my mom two days ago and my pocket book is empty.
- Marvelous. Optimistic. Maternal.
- Every mom is seriously insane.
- Our moms have been our nurses, chefs, maids, chauffers, biggest fans, your teacher and your friend. We owe them the world.
- A mom is someone you ask for something when Dad says no.
- My mom is hotter than me.
- My mom loves me. :)
- For Mother's Day, I gave my mom a framed picture of me. She said "ew" and walked away. I still love her.
- My mother is psychotic, mad and horribly antisocial but she's also the most beautiful woman I know, not to mention intelligent and her light guides me through my life.
- Homemade pies during the holidays. That is all.
- I wish I didn't have to make my mom go through my teen years. For my kids I want to be able to skip ages 13-17.
- It's not just a birth-DAY with her, it's a birth-MONTH.
- Loving, giving, bickering, nagging, helpful
- Moms are people who love their children regardless of what they do. Moms are always there for their children and never leave their side. Moms are the hope in the world.
So what is your mom to you? What was she back when you were in high school? Do you remember?