This month's top ten.
1. Willing to play video games all day without ever changing out of PJs.
2. Ask for weapons daily - if they are into Minecraft, then a pickax is something highly desirable.
3. Will sleep anywhere - in the closet, under the bed, on the couch, in a chair, at a desk, on the floor,
in your bed . . .
4. LOVE to play in the rain. Don't be surprised to hear this "Hey, I'm going to play in the rain for a minute." Only to have the kiddo return an hour later sopping wet. And this is the same kid who just spend the last three days playing video games at his friend's house.
5. "It seemed like a good idea at the time" is there motto.
6. LOVE forts. Pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals make for some of the best fort supplies.
7. Clog the toilet.
8. Just do weird things like "Um, I got a plastic airsoft bullet stuck in my ear because I wanted to see what it would feel like in my ear." Please refer back to #5 and consider living near an ER.
9. Basically are Minions. Your son's friends will get into your car for the first time and will push every single button available and will laugh uncontrollably as the lights and sounds go off. For some reason rolling the windows up and down is lots of fun and this is just coming from the teens. Don't get me started on the younger ones.
10. Sweetly innocent. For them the term "booty call" means a "butt dial." Um, no, but I like your way of thinking. Stay sweet, little one, stay sweet.