Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Story Arcing Real Life Adenveture

Trying to decide what to do about my trail experience - to write about it or not.

I have an idea or two, but am struggling with the story arc. How exactly am I going to frame this story?  And what if I want to blend genres?  What else can I do?  Google.

I have come up with some steps and googled a few sites that I found useful and thought other might too.


Story Arc Searches:


1. Google story arc (skip this if you already know what it is and the parts).

2. Google story arc worksheets and/or story arc template images. This really helps me visualize the story and get started.

3. Google story arc generator (if you are stuck for ideas or plot twists).  I like  den.pantomimepony.co.uk/writers-plot.

4. www.storyjumper.com/main/starter also had lots of good questions and points.

Hope this helps not just me, but you.


No comments:

Post a Comment