Friday, September 12, 2014

Cover reveal for WHERE THE STAIRCASE ENDS! (YAY! I have a cover!)

I'm so, so excited to finally get to share the cover for my upcoming debut, WHERE THE STAIRCASE ENDS!  Yup, I have a cover.  It's not a trick. This is actually happening.

Not only that, but my publisher is giving away an ebook copy to celebrate. Check out the rafflecopter at the end of the post.  Squeee!!

So without further ado....

.....


.....


.....


Ta-Da!

 I hope you love it as much as I do.  See below for the official book blurb, a link to add it to your Goodreads, and a chance to win your very own copy.

And now I'll stop geeking out. :-)

Add it to Goodreads here

ABOUT WHERE THE STAIRCASE ENDS
Publication date: April 2015
Publisher: Month9Books, LLC.
Author: Stacy Stokes

After her best friend orchestrates the lie that destroys her reputation, Taylor wants more than anything to disappear from her life. But when an accident turns this unspoken wish into reality, instead of an angel-filled afterlife, Taylor must climb a seemingly endless staircase into the sky.

But instead of going up, the journey plunges her into the past. As she unravels the mystery behind her friend’s betrayal, she must face the truth about life and find the strength to forgive the unforgivable -- unless the staircase breaks her first.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Direct link to Rafflecopter giveaway here

7 comments:

  1. Very exciting!!!!! Congrats! And the cover is really great! Looking forward to the release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love it too. :-) At some point this might all start to sink in, but for now it's still a little surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! So exciting! Cant wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a terrific cover! I love the scrubbiness of the field against those pristine stairs. And I'm jealous of her hair. ;) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! @Leandra - she does have great hair, doesn't she? ;-)

    ReplyDelete